Pastor Tom will speak on "How To Have God With You" this Sunday from Philippians 4:8-9.
- AWANA GP News- Our Grand Prix Race will be Saturday, April 29th @ 10 am. Join us for this rip-roarin' time! All clubbers need to be reminded that they have to be present for the entire race to participate.
- BCM Yard Sale For Summer Missions- The annual BCM yard sale will be this Saturday, April 29th from 8-2 at 800 N. 6th St. in Terre Haute. Items may be donated up to Saturday morning. All proceeds go toward supporting summer college missionaries.
- AWANA Sunday- Our final awards ceremony for the AWANA program is set for Sunday evening, April 30th @ 6 pm. Join us as we celebrate the accomplishments of our clubbers.
- Fifth Sunday Fellowship- There will be a fellowship following the AWANA Sunday program. Please bring a covered dish to share during this meal.
- WCBA Meeting- The next West Central Baptist Association meeting will be Monday, May 1st @ 6 pm at the BCM house. There will be a catered meal, followed by our meeting. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- 5th & 6th Grades to Youth- The 5th & 6th graders are invited to join the youth group starting Wednesday, May 3rd @ 7 pm. We will have a special night of pizza, fun and fellowship! See Wayne Taylor for details.
- National Day of Prayer- May 4th is set aside this year as the NDP. Many events are planned in the community, but even if you cannot participate in them, be sure to take time during this day to pray for our nation.
- Kids Hope- Our year end KH Party is set for Friday, May 5th from 2:40-4 pm at the church. We are very happy to celebrate 16 years with Kids Hope!
- VBS Meeting & Info- We will have a short VBS meeting on Sunday, May 7th after the morning service. We also hope you are making plans to attend one of the pre-registration events at Allen Memorial Planetarium (South High School) June 8th at 5 or 6 pm. See the VBS board for more details.
- Williams Family Open House- Peggy McCarty is hosting an open house for Shawn, Kayla & Matthew Williams in their new home on Sunday, May 7th from 2-6 pm. See the invitation on the bulletin board for details.
- Ciara McClain Open House- You are invited to a graduation open house for Ciara on Saturday, May 13th at the church. See Butch or Liz McClain for details.
- Men's/Mothers Breakfast- The men of the church will host a special breakfast for the women on Mother's Day (May 14th) at 8 am. We hope you will join us.
It won't be the same without you!
1050 S. Thorpe Pl. l West Terre Haute, IN 47885
Office: (812) 533-2252 l Fax: (812) 533-3067
Find us on the web! http://www.sugarcreekbc.com
Like us on Facebook! SCBC Facebook Page